0 MW
TOTAL INSTALLED CAPACITY
0 MWH
2019 TOTAL ANNUAL PRODUCTION
Contributing to Turkey’s energy
with renewable energy





RES IYTE Electricity Production Co.

Egenda Ege Energy Production Co. holds an 89% majority share in RESİYTE Electricity Production Co. while Izmir Institute of Technology holds the remaining 11%.

News